Monday, October 11, 2010

My journey to the new flat

IMG_2048Image by JP Canada via Flickr It seems that my occupation of the new flat is not an easy case after all. I’m now in a transitory abode, a flat which we are renting, so I’m spending a monthly rental, for 2 months at most (or so for what we estimated).

Anyway, there are issues that would make it seem harder every time. Now owner wants to vacate by end of October, when initially it was said to be 3rd week of October.

Anyway, I know that these problems would simply make the occupation and takeover a more cherished event.

So till then.

Adieu!

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comments:

flourish loan said...

Do you need a loan,We are Legitimate and Reputable money Lender.
We are a company with financial assistance.We loan funds out to individuals
in need of financial assistance,that have a bad credit or in need of
money to pay bills,to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform
you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as I'll be glad to offer you a
loan. Services Rendered include,
*Debt Consolidation
*Business Loans
*Personal Loans
Please write back if interested with our interest rate
of 0.2%per annual. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application
form E-flourishloancredite@gmail.com

Post a Comment